People also ask
Feb 23, 2024 · The shopping cart icon displays as a cart in the site header by default. To enable and style the cart icon: Click Edit in the top-left ...
I am able to go to the shopping cart page if I hover over the icon location in the menu bar and it's just that the icon is invisible. How can I make the icon ...
Jul 8, 2020 · Im trying to make a online store and I need the cart icon, I went to turn it on when I saw its already on but not showing.
Jul 22, 2020 · My shopping cart has a black background and so you can't see any of the extra buttons in the cart. How do I change the background color on ...
Hello. I updated from v3.5.2 to v.3.5.6. And now the “Cart Icon” is gone. I have to add a “VIEW CART” link to the main menu. The “CART ICON” should be also ...
Mar 12, 2024 · Hello everyone,. I'm encountering some problems with the shopping cart page on my online shop website, which is using the Woodmart theme.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.