Aug 31, 2022 · Solved: Hi there, Please Add to cart button isn't working , the customer is pressing it but it does nothing and they can't press it again ...
Missing: کانی مارکت? 2344120
People also ask
Why is my add to cart button not working on Shopify?
The “add-to-cart not working” error in Shopify is an issue that occurs when customers try to add items to their cart, but it fails due to technical problems. This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as a corrupt theme, code changes, JavaScript errors, availability of server resources, and whatnot.
How to enable add to cart in Shopify?

How to add the Add to Cart button in Shopify

Head over to the Theme section in your Shopify admin panel.
Select “Edit code” in the “Actions” drop-down → “Current theme section” which will open the Shopify Theme Editor.
Select the file where you want to add the “Add to Cart” button.
How do I fix the checkout button on Shopify?

I'd encourgae you to attempt the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below to see if this helps to resolve:

Clear your Cache and Cookies.
Access the shop in an Incognito Tab.
Try accessing the shop from Another Browser (i.e Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
Try Another Device.
Try accessing from the Shopify Mobile App.
Dec 17, 2022 · Hello, I haven't changed any settings with my website recently and have just been informed that my add to cart button isn't working.
Missing: کانی مارکت? td- 2344120
Oct 25, 2023 · Issue is occurring on both desktop and mobile, Chrome and Safari. The only manual edit I have made to the theme was a font change on the product ...
Nov 26, 2022 · Hi, I have a problem with the add/remove to cart buttons, when you click on them they appear with the loading icon and do nothing. Since is not ...
Sep 2, 2022 · I have updated several products via re-uploading them in a csv file, and now the "add to cart" button isn't clickable. I haven't changed ...
Missing: کانی مارکت? 2344120
Jul 5, 2022 · Hi, my website is Oralmax.pk and the add to cart button was working fine i have made no changes but it stopped working out of the blue, ...
Dec 25, 2020 · After checking the demo of the Turbo theme for Shopify, I can confirm that the Add to Cart button contains the “add_to_cart” class. That being ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 7 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.